Each bag of our Soft & Chewy Pumpkin Flavor Digestion CBG dog treats contains the highest human-grade full-spectrum hemp extract that includes a 1:1 ratio of CBD to CBG, ginger, and probiotics. They are made from ingredients without wheat, corn, or soy.
What is CBG and how can it help? Well CBG is a cannabinoid much like CBD and THC. It is a “chemical precursor” to CBD, THC, CBC, and many other cannabinoids. In a way, it is the building block of a wide array of cannabinoids. While there haven’t been official clinical studies on CBG’s benefits in dogs or cats yet, there have been a few preclinical studies indicating CBG has the following benefits:
- Chronic pain relief: Research has found that CBG has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, making it potentially beneficial for conditions in dogs such as arthritis and hip dysplasia
- Mood enhancement: CBG could help dogs with anxiety without the drowsiness that CBD can cause
- Cellular health support: Research suggests that CBG can help slow the growth of cancer cells, so it could be beneficial for dogs with cancer
- Anti-bacterial agent: The topical use of CBG could help dogs with skin infections
- Digestive health: CBG has been shown to offer a significant improvement in digestive disorders like colitis and inflammatory bowel disease
- Bladder issues: Research has shown that CBG can help promote bladder control
We recommend one of our Digestion CBG dog treats per 25-50 lbs of dog twice daily. Each treat contains approximately 4 mg of CBD and 4mg CBG for a total of 240mg in the 5 oz bag and 480 mg in the 10 oz bag. The treats can be broken into halves or even thirds for smaller dogs.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.6%, Crude Fat (min) 28%, Crude Fiber (max) 8.5%, Moisture (max) 6%, Kcal Per treat 14
Inactive Ingredients: Coconut, glycerin, flaxseed meal, inulin (source of prebiotic) oat flour, palm fruit oil, pea flour, powdered cellulose (coating only), pumpkin, sorbic acid (natural preservative), sunflower lecithin
Active Ingredients: Total Microbial Count*, max 2 billion CFU’s (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus salivarius) Ginger Root 120 mgs, CBD distillate, CBG distallate